Total Pageviews

Monday, January 24, 2011

Today is -32 degrees in the Hills.
Its Farkin Freezing....


This exact day 1 year ago I was in Hollywood California frolicking in the Ocean.
I found a sand dollar that day, very rare treasure the ocean has given me.
sand$.jpg (15420 bytes)

The Sand Dollar Legend

Upon this odd-shaped seashell a legend grand is told,
about the life of Jesus, that wondrous tale of old.
At its center you will see, there seems to be a star,
like the one that led the shepherds and
wise men from afar.
Around its surface are the marks of nails and thorns and spear,
suffered by Christ upon the cross; the wounds show plainly here.
But there is also an Easter lily, clear for us to see,
the symbol of Christ's resurrection for all eternity.


I must admit I am a very spiritual person and I do believe this was a gift from God, later that week I married my true love of 18 years.



Maybe next time I will show you pis of my special day.......maybe



No comments:

Post a Comment