Total Pageviews

Sunday, February 26, 2012

The Littlest Hobo

We are all about silly rituals in our family, things we do our special way, weird not normal and strange to most.
But we enjoy it, like... garage sale hunting Saturday's (it's a family affair).
Our nightly games of hide and seek, and ninja even my teenager's must play.
"Picking" which I will dedicate another blog to.

Our new ritual is waking up early Sat and Sun and watching a mini marathon of The Littlest Hobo reruns.

We're obsessed, I just can get enough of it, its nostalgic and I still cry at the end of every episode just like I did when I was a kid.

What's even cooler is it was shot all over Ontario from the big city of Toronto to the country side of Wellington, Dufferin, Halton, Caledon.

I hope you sit down with your family, enjoy and fall in love with London the dog a.k.a Hobo.
Laugh at the crazy hair styles and clothing.
Recognize the town they shot that episode.


Just like we do





No comments:

Post a Comment