Total Pageviews

Sunday, June 3, 2012

Making it Just Right


We're finally at the faze of personalizing our space.

Unpacking... finishing all the little, but necessary jobs to allow function and organizational flow are complete.
Now its time to allow my eclectic creative decor juices flow.
Check out my latest pics..
I love a well laid out Vignette.

My Dream Kitchen...all that's left to finish is my tile backsplash, shelves and installation of my stoves exhaust system.

I've had this piece for years it was damaged in the fire but salvageable, my very talented husband refinished it and now it has a new purpose as my island....pretty incredible huh?

My bedroom is despairingly in need of some glam, but you can kind of see where I'm going with it.

This bathroom is in need of paint colour, I'm thinking bright aqua blue maybe lime green and grey?

Another Vignette...still needing final touches


My wee's ones Room


Over all what do you think so far?


Have I told you how happy I am to be home?

No comments:

Post a Comment