Total Pageviews

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

The becoming of a True Blood Fan


Okay....I've been hearing a lot about this HBO True Blood series lately, many people waiting for the 4th season to start.

I love vampire books Twilight Series, Brotherhood of the Dagger, anything Anne Rice.
But never got into TV.

After many friends recommending it, I figured OK I will check it out....
I went to the library and ordered the first season.
DONE! In one week couldn't get enough.

I'm awaiting the 2nd season and hopefully be up to par when the 4th season begins

Then we can discuss.

By the way I love Anna Paquins Character Sookie too sweet.

And a secret crush on Sam, I'd scratch his belly anytime.

cant wait to see what happens with Tara

I hope Lafayette is OK, I love his character


No comments:

Post a Comment