Total Pageviews

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Proud mama!


My 16 year old son starts his CO-OP for high school this week.
This was not as easy as it sounds.
Because we live in a rural area the opportunity for apprenticeship sponsorship is difficult.
My son had to find his own Journey man write an essay as to why he wants to work in this particular trade, a resume and cover letter.
A long and daunting interview, not to mention he had to compete with over 20 students from different schools.

HE GOT IT!
He begins his first year apprenticeship as a mechanic.

I am so proud of my son Hendrix


2 comments:

  1. Wait to go!!!! That is great news!
    I am wondering if you are free for a play date next Friday?
    Love your new picture on your blog!
    Blessings,
    Jaime

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks J! He is so happy and excited about his new venture.
    And I am always up for a play date with you and your boys. I will call you this week.
    Did you have a chance to read my blog about spirituality?
    I was curious to see what you thought.
    See you soon

    ReplyDelete