Total Pageviews

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

A gift is not always materialistic....


Friendship is a treasure, and when you meet a new friend it is a true gift of god.....
Awhile ago I met someone at playgroup the moment I met her I thought wow I want to be friends with her.
I can`t ever say I`ve said that before well not in my adulthood anyways.
When were children its so easy to meet friends, if we`re fortunate enough we carry these friendships straight through to our adult life. I`ve been that fortunate, even more fortunate to have married my best friend.
Anywho back to my new friend
She`s fabulous, a wonderful mother, loving and devoted wife a caregiver, teacher...
She inspires me to be a better person and in such a short time.
I can`t wait for our friendship to blossom.
Thanks Jaime your awesome!

1 comment:

  1. You seriously are going to make me cry! Either that or make my ego HUGE...lol. You are a joy to be around and I feel the same way! Those kids are blessed to have you in their lives! I look forward to reading more of your blog.
    Ciao!

    ReplyDelete